How the Mario Stole Xmas How the Mario Stole Xmas

Funy-mony, you're great and one of my favoritests!!!

Merry christmas!

funymony responds:

Thanks, amigo.

Merry Christmas! :D

Staven Universe Staven Universe

pretty acurate, the characters are spot on, as in, the parody was done just the right way as in it encompasses how they act in the show pretty acurately, but exagerated, of course.

I really like Steven Universe, but OH GOD, Steven can be super annoying, and sometimes the characters just let him get away and do absurdly stupid and irresponsible stuff, sometimes he screws everything up and in the end everyone laughs!

I dont know how they get along, if I had to deal with a stubborn brat like Steven I would probably hate him.

Anyway, great parody! Also the way you drew the characters is spot on, too!

Xbox 1 VS Playstation 1 Xbox 1 VS Playstation 1

Awesome job, Yotam!
I always found amusing those youtube videos made by kids with mumbled voices and horrible editing that uses windows movie maker and lame fonts and whatever. Whenever I want to look for some tutorial I stumble across one of those. This kid doesn't mumble but he is awkward so it captures the same idea.

Usually kids have no buying power or any idea of what they are talking about so I like how all he review is only the one thing he has, even on those thumbnails at the end.

It's also awesome how he credits his family in the end as if it was some big production and as if he only knows his own family or as if he wants to makes the credits longer or whatever, looks like the things I would do as a kid, of course there was no youtube back then but this really captures what a kid would do.

SO, all in all, captured what you wanted to capture, and managed to be entertaining and funny, great job!

LazyMuffin responds:

YA GET IT MAN!

Hippie Flower Game Hippie Flower Game

Creative

A really nice, simple, clean and different game, something new like I never see before, kinda addicting too. But, looks like something is missing, don't know exactly what... Maybe you can find out what and fix that on the "Hippie Flower Game 2" :D

Could be slightly better animated too, with just little more detailing.

Keep on the good work.

Anete Anete

Awesome pubian hair there!

I particularly love the background and the hair!

You are a lucky man to have a girlfriend with such magnificent pubes!

Calfinn and Hobbes Calfinn and Hobbes

Damn you, Damien!
This is pretty amazing, I love how very detailed it is, and how it fits both styles perfectly, the colors are amazing too, the shading is very good, specially the water which I always found hard to draw and seems that you nailed it without a problem, plus, the little worm is a great extra touch!

Soupcat responds:

i love you pls dont leave me

WASHING MACHINE WASHING MACHINE